As each piece of jewellery is made by cutting round an actual leaf picked from the forest sizes will inevitably be varied.
However, the following sizes are an average and are to within 2 or 3 millimetres from finished sizes.
The measurements are from the top of the loop to the tip of the leaf. The earring hooks are approximately another 15mm
Pendant Approximate Sizes:
- Hawthorn, Wild Apple and Small Silver Birch 38mm ( 1.5 inches)
- Oak, Rowan, Willow and Hazel 40mm ( 1.6 inches)
- Beech and Large Silver Birch 42mm ( 1.65 inches)
Earring Approximate Sizes:
- Hawthorn, Apple, Beech and Hazel 30mm ( 1.18 inches)
- Oak and Rowan 35mm ( 1.38 inches)
- Silver Birch 38mm ( 1.5 inches)
- Small Willow 40mm ( 1.6 inches)
- Large Willow 55mm ( 2.17 inches)